Follow us on Twitter

Like us on Facebook

Parema History

Parema factory

 

 

1928: Parema Limited established as textile manufacturing buiness specialising in narrow fabrics.

 

 

1960: Development of knitted elastics

 

 

1984: Need of diversification sees birth of K-Band knitted retention bandage and formation of medical division.

 

 

1991:  Development of K-Lite support bandage and K-Plus for light compression.

 

 

1995: Preventex anti-embolism stocking enters the product portfolio.

 

 

1999: Launch of K-Four multilayer bandage kit for the treatment of venous ulcers

 

 

2002: Acquisition of medical devision by Laboratoires Urgo.